Friday, May 20, 2011

12 and 13th!

The past few days have been pretty uneventful, and I am going to keep it short because I have to get up at 5:40 tomorrow!!!
Yesterday: Yesterday a few classmates, my teacher and I went to a pizzeria...it was to die for!!! After our quick lunch we headed back to the school to hop on the bus. We spent the afternoon at the U.S. Embassy and AmCham (it is the American Commerce). This sounds so weird, but as soon as I stepped in the Embassy I felt at home. After our tours, we went and got ice cream at the famous Pops. :D fabulous. That even Ash and I went to watch our friend, Jimmy, play a soccer game. It was a BLAST! His league is soo good! After we went with him to the bar with Paco and other classmates, and PapĂ­chico and our friend, Bre. (Paco's 20 some year old "dad"..hahaha Paco is 45)

Today: Today we had class, again, then went to a coffee factory. It was really cool to see the machines that coffee is produced with. (Although, this is their off season, so there were no beans going through the process, just already bagged ones) Don't worry,  I bought a bag of it :D We got home late morning so I took a nice long nap!

That's really been all!
Time for BED!
Ziplining this weekend :D

No comments:

Post a Comment