Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day #2

Night life of last night: not so great. haha Everybody was tired and the bars were so packed so most of us walked there, then came back home...Let me tell you, everybody is excited to see a "gringo" (white person/american)....We heard a lot of "hey Barbie..." .."hey sweetie"....and you just keep on walking....bunch a creepers! Lol So let's just say we are excited for a better night life soon! One of the best parts of last night was the outside bathroom of the bar....it had a sign that said "Pee Aqui" (pronounced a-key)....that literally means "Pee Here"...don't worry, it gave a visual of a stick figure peeing and holding his drink. hahahaha

Day #2 has been great so far! We woke up about 9, went and ate breakfast, then headed down to the pool to catch some rays. :) It was soooooooo hot and humid, but I didn't mind! Ash and I decided we were thirsty so I went to grab us something to drink, in the process of going to get our pops, I rounded the corner to find a HUGE iguana, I almost peed my pants, he didn't mind seeing me though, he just continued to lay and sunbathe......if only they were a cute animal! Speaking of which, Costa Rica is breaking my heart- there are homeless dogs everywhere :( so if anyone wants a dog, adopt it from Costa Rica!!!! After the pool, we went to grab some lunch, then headed up to our room. Don't worry, I showered off my stench of pool and sweat (yuck) and now we are packed, waiting to check out at 4, then we are off to meet our families!!!

Will hopefully post more about my family later today after I meet them!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment