Yesterday blogger was down, so I couldn't upload what happened. Like normal, we went to school and then after school we went and visited the National Church (which was gorgeous) and we also went to the tax free zone of Cartago and listened to a speaker talk....Yesterday was uneventful, but that is good compared to the mini earthquake I just experienced. Yes, a legit earthquake, the walls were shaking and the stuff on them trembling and the tv stand was swaying back and forth. oh. my. gosh. After it was done with, our grandpa kept pointing to the sky and saying "ezus, ezus!" (Jesus, Jesus) implying he was protecting us...oh mannnnn. no me gustan terremotos. (I don't like earthquakes) Also today we went to a VOLCANO! :D It was so cool, it was active, you could see the smog rolling off of the pond of the volcano. Let's just say it is a good thing that the volcano is pretty cool because, well, it was a longggggggggg walk with many, many, many steep inclines. yuck. This girl is not in shape!! Lol! Today and yesterday the mornings have been soo beautiful and then it POORS in the afternoon!! :( I don't like that either. I swear guys, this weather is crazier than the weather in Iowa. Well that is all for now, I am so tired, I can hardly focus. and it is 5pm. Lol off to the hot springs tomorrow for a nice relaxing weekend! ahhhh
p.s. I took my first taxi today :D!
AND to top my day off, Paco canceled class when we got back this afternoon! Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment