Well yesterday was pretty uneventful. BUT I did get to skype, with one of my favorites, Joni Clinton and her class. :) So that was a good deal! Ash and I went to school, and afterwards had a grill out with all our classmates and Paco. It was so much fun! Highlight of the day: American ketchup, colby jack cheese, potatoes and onions, and these super fantastic Mexican cookies that Paco made. YUM:) perfecto!!! After the grill out Ash and I came back home and enjoyed a fabulous nap. (definitely the second highlight of my day). That evening we met out with our Mamá's old exchange student who know is married and lives here, and then went out with her friend, Jimmy. At the bar, we met up with Jimmy's friend, Capi. It was so nice to meet guys that weren't CREEPERS. They reminded me of my classmates from high school back home
:(..which is good I guess! So we came home after hanging with them a couple hours, it was a good time. Looking forward to going to watch Jimmy play soccer tomorrow! :D
So on to today! First class, bleck, but no homework!! Yay:) After class Ash and I went to the market again to get a cute bag and I had to pick up my brother's other present. On the way home from the market we got Mickey D's, again! And then ice cream! As we are walking back this van pulls up beside us and is like "heyyy ladies, cute girls, you want a ride?" okay, we are used to this situation, they say stupid things and drive by. it's whatever...but...this guy just kept driving along side us. by this point, I am kinda freaking out, so Ash and I just stop and stare inside a window store and he is forced to keep driving.ughhhhhh, have I mention how much I hate creepers? THAT man wins the Creeper Award for the day. Hands down.
So anyways on to what's next, we had the honor of listening to this extremely smart, great, guy today. For 3 hours and 15 minutes. Literally. From 2 to 5:15. oh. my. lanta. Did I learn alot? Yes. Was it a little much? Yes. Lol so we finally got home, checked our emails and had some supper. We were hoping for a nap, but since the talk lasted for forever, it was a no go. haha oh well, there is tomorrow :)
Well that is all for now,
pretty uneventful 2 days,
better than a 6.0 earthquake I guess ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment