Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 9!!

Today was good, minus being extremely tired. This morning we went to class and then headed out on the town. Me, Ash and Paco. haha So first we stop so Paco (he is our teacher, by the way, short Mexican, longgggggg hair. bahaha) could get money out of his ATM and off we head for the Post Office. Across from the Post Office, I fell in love. (with McDonald's) yahhooooooooo. ,as we are waiting for our food, Paco fesses up that in the Pharmacy he realized he lost his debit card, in CR, oh boy. So we took our food to go instead and  had to walk allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the way back to the ATM. (Paco had realized he left his card IN the ATM, not just lost it.) So we marched back quickly, (people here like to steal) and when we arrrived, the "guards" there said some nice, honest, lady (kind of a rare find here) had let them know our description. awe. Anyway so we retreived the card! and Ash and I finally could pop a squat and eat Mickey's. :) After we ate we walked back to a resturant that Paco wanted to go to, to begin with! (don't worry, my 2 cheeseburgers, fries and medium drink didn't slow me down any--what?!, I have been craving Mickey's since we got here, not kidding!) So Ash and I thought it would be rude to simply not eat at this cute cafe, so we split chocolate cake, and ohhhhhhhhmyyyyyygoshhhhh. it was soo good:) After our dinner outing we went back to the University, got on the bus and headed to the leather factory. The leather factory was really cool. It had the atmosphere of "family owned". There weren't more than 5 workers working, doing different jobs, but what they make and fix, is awesome. I am definitely happy that we went. :)
Well that is all we did for today,
I am excited to skype with CAM High School tomorrow !
:D
Hasta luego
(see ya later)

No comments:

Post a Comment