Sunday, May 8, 2011

MI FAMILIA :)

p.s.: mom: sooooooo about that beach time, I am only slightly burnt. :) (Since I know you are actually reading my blog, I figured you would want to know) haha

So my classmates and I pull up to our univerisity in our bus, standing outside of the building is a bunch of people we have NEVER meet, or seen, or have had any contact with. We get out of the bus and people our holding signs with names on them. I am like, oh.my.god. where is the nearest airport and how much is a ticket out of here? Surely I have enough cash!!!??!! Then Ashlee and I hear a voice calling our names, it was our Mama! She greeted us with a hug and a kiss on the check and I'm thinking..okay so this isn't that bad... I can wait and get a plane ticket tomorrow....but within 30 minutes everything was great! I am comfortable here, they are all so nice. The first thing we did when we got home was have supper. Now, for those of you who know my eating habits, grab the chair because you will fall out when you read what I ate. .......it was lasagna....with spinach...tomatoes...cheese....(and other unknown ingrediants..) and well, I liked it!!! And we also had bread..and salad...and this really good juice, I asked what kind of juice it was...PEAR! I don't like pears?! So, lets just say Grandma Dorsey was right. "You don't know that you don't like it until you try it!" (All I am hoping is she either lost the address to my blog or can't figure out how to type it in the search bar--I feel like either option has an equal and high possibility-- so that way she doesn't read my reflection on dinner. Lol--just kidding Grandma, love you ;) ).

Familia:
My family is SO great.  I have a mama, 2 hermanas (sisters) and mi abuelo (grandpa). I also have a tia y tio (aunt and uncle) and a little prima (cousin) she is 2!

My mom  is so sweet and absolutely adorable. She has curly, curly black hair and is short. She has the cutest style!!

My sisters are also very sweet, and gorgeous as well. They have helped Ash and I out with where to put stuff and what to do, they are teenagers as well. Millie and Nevilla. (I probably butchered spelling their names! lol)

My grandpa is so funny! He talks very rapido! And is just so cute! :)

We don't have any pets, but that is perfectly fine with me...it is often hard to adjust to animals that aren't "yours".

Tomorrow we start our first day of classes so Mama is taking Ashlee and I to the bus and showing us how we will get to school, so we know for the future.

First day of class tomorrow, best get to sleep!
Buenos Noches! (goodnight!)

3 comments:

  1. Oh Paige...you make me laugh :) Sounds like you got a good family! Hopefully you can bring back that lasagne recipe....that sounds sooo good & amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two more sisters? That's not good... now I'm not automatically ur favorite... lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Paige, watch what you say--I'm reading them!!!!! Sounds like you're having a good time--that's great!!! Love ya Grandma D

    ReplyDelete